It can be daunting…
…walking into a church for the first time. We hope this page will take the edge off that.
- Our building is situated on the corner of Bull Creek Drive and Fyfe Circle. Our large carpark is accessed from Fyfe Circle with people wearing “hi-vis” vests to assist you.
- At the door to the foyer you will be greeted and helped with any questions you may have.
- There is no dress code. People wear what is comfortable for them. You will see a range from shorts to shirt-and-tie.
What we do in our services
- We have readings from the Bible
- We sing 3 or 4 songs together – both traditional hymns and modern songs
- Prayers are said by a leader from the front
- Church news / announcements are given
- A collection of financial gifts is taken to support the ministry of the church. Visitors are not asked to give money – the collection is for our regulars and members. Also, many will not give in this way because they give money electronically
- Sometimes we have a special item such as a children’s talk, a visitor sharing about mission work or any story or news that is an encouragement to everyone.
- A large part of the service is a Bible talk from one of the pastors
- Once a month we have communion together:
- Morning Service – the first Sunday of every month
- Evening Service – the second Sunday of every month
Many families with children attend Bull Creek. For children under the age of 4 there are crèche and cry-room facilities. For children from Kindergarten to Year 6 there is a Bull Creek Kids (“BCK”) program that all are welcomed to attend. The BCK program is run during the school term and a holiday program is run during the school holidays. The program is not compulsory and children of any age are welcome to stay in the service.