It can be daunting walking into a church for the first time – we hope this page will take the edge off that.
- Our building is situated on the corner of Bull Creek Drive and Fyfe Circle. Our large carpark is accessed from Fyfe Circle with people wearing “hi-vis” vests to assist you.
- At the door to the foyer you will be greeted and helped with any questions you may have.
There is no dress code. People wear what is comfortable for them. You will see a range from shorts to shirt-and-tie.
What we do in our services
- We have several readings from the Bible
- We sing 4 or 5 songs together – both traditional hymns and modern songs
- Several prayers are said by a leader from the front
- Church news / announcements are given
- A collection of financial gifts is taken to support the ministry of the church. Visitors are not obliged to give – this is for regulars and members. Also, many will not give in this way because their committed giving happens electronically
- Sometimes we have a special item such as a children’s talk, a visitor sharing about mission work or any story or news that is an encouragement to everyone.
- A large part of the service is a Bible talk from one of the pastors
- Once a month we have communion together:
- Morning Service – the first Sunday of every month
- Evening Service – the second Sunday of every month
Many families with children attend Bull Creek. For children under the age of 4 there are crèche and cry-room facilities. For children from Kindergarten to Year 6 there is a Bull Creek Kids (“BCK”) program that all are welcomed to attend. The BCK program is run during the school term and a holiday program is run during the school holidays. The program is not compulsory and children of any age are welcome to stay in the service.