Thank you for registering.
Register another person for the AM Service
Register another person for the PM service
When you come on Sunday, please note the following:
• Come early, in time to be seated 10 minutes before the service begins.
• Use hand sanitizer. It will be available near the entry door.
• Ensure your name is marked off the attendance sheet and then proceed directly to the auditorium or hall
• When you are seated, ensure there is a space between your family and others of 1.5m or about 2 empty chairs. Please do not sit in rows that are blocked off.
• Bring your own Bible
• We can only allow people to sing if they are wearing a mask. You can choose to sing, wearing a mask, or to just listen to the singing from the front. Some masks available, but please bring your own if you have one.
• Be aware of the camera for video streaming. It is on the sound desk. Please do not walk in front of it during the service.
• There will be no morning tea or supper at this stage.
• There will be no News Notes distributed – we will continue to email service information on Fridays
• Be aware of keeping 1.5m away from other people at all times, particularly when you are entering or leaving the building.
• Please do not come if you are unwell, even if you have registered!